Immunity to Change coaching helps you reach your full potential, and make progress on long-wished-for goals.
It is a lot easier when you are working alongside a certified ITC coach to determine 'your part in the system' using the award-winning approach developed by Harvard professors Bob Keagan & Lisa Lahey.
Together we measure your success along the way as you make a series of steps to grow and change.
Here is what we can do for you:
- Executive Coaching
- Personal Coaching & Consultancy
- Team Development
What's different here?
The main issue with many approaches to coaching is they are not aware of the problems that hide underneath the surface. As long as you’re working on changing behavior without getting at the fundamental mindset that produces that behavior, your results can only be temporary, meager and disappointing..
Read on to find the services we can provide you, benefits, and how you can get in contact with us.
Here is why it matters:
You can have bigger and more capable responses to uncontrollable volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity inherent in modern work-life.
Along the way, you can...
- Improve your ability to have difficult conversations, and to see other perspectives
- Clearer vision, interests and planning
- Be more effective in groups
- Get better at goal setting
- Gain deeper self-knowledge
- Discover more energy for complex situations, and from them too!
- Identify at least one professional change goal, the specific behaviours that currently impede your accomplishment of this goal, and the real reasons that drive these behaviours.
- Envision successful change, with measurable steps towards achieving it.
- Learn a method for observing how your assumptions impact your behaviour, your interpretation of events, your reactions and the reactions of others.
- Learn a method for testing personal assumptions, and identifying under what specific conditions, if at all, they prove to be true.
- Develop more effective behaviours and more productive mental models as a result of refining limiting assumptions.
- Identify specific hooks or triggers that lead to backsliding behaviours, and develop strategies to escape them.
- Apply the Immunity-to-Change™ approach to new goals and challenges in the future.
Our coaching clients report improved capacity in managing change, and in coaching and developing others.
Additionally clients report our coaching builds leadership capability and effectiveness in the following areas:
- Self-awareness and capacity to respond to personal challenges
- Ability to have difficult conversations, manage performance and influence both up and down
- Communication of ideas and capacity to give and receive feedback
- More effective personal work organisation and planning
- Clarified career interests, direction and vision
- Strategic awareness and sensitivity to their business environment
- Increased team effectiveness and team building skills
- Increasing levels of engagement and retention, and
- Improved goal setting and performance ratings from others