Thanks for watching this first in a series of online learning resources. We created these four videos in anticipation of the workshops running in Australia in 2015 and 2016, and will be creating more resources and offering online and in-person training events in the near future.
Keep an eye on your email inbox for updates on future trainings and resources by Geoghegan and d'Orsogna.***
If you have not subscribed to receive the Handouts and occasional updates you can do so here.
In the meantime you can also take a look at these links to free resources:
- An introductory article on Memory Reconsolidation by Bruce Ecker
- A case study
on Coherence Therapy in action by Paul Sibson and Robin Ticic
- The Coherence Psychology website
- The first chapter of Unlocking the Emotional Brain. Buy the book here
- Wise Counsel Podcast interviews with Bruce Ecker and Dr David Van Nuys here and here (highly recommended to explain the theory, practice and processes)
We look forward to learning, teaching, and practicing effective Experiential Therapies with you!
Note: Coherence Therapy is the signature work of Bruce Ecker, Laurel Hulley and Robin Ticic. The online home of Coherence Therapy is CoherenceInstitute.org, with resources, training and more. Foundational writings on Coherence Therapy and the therapeutic use of memory reconsolidation:
• Coherence Therapy Practice Manual and Training Guide
• Unlocking the Emotional Brain: Eliminating Symptoms at Their Roots Using Memory Reconsolidation
• Depth Oriented Brief Therapy